Wow, time flies when you're having fun!!! I have officially been an immigrant in Canada for 1 year now, and while that's amazing, what's even more amazing is how much God has grown me, shaped me, and blessed me in this last year!
A belated Happy 1st Anniversary post to my amazing husband.
When I walked down the aisle to become your wife, I never imagined the amazing things God would begin to make out of our life together. I had all of these dreams about making friends with you in our (my) new hometown, joining a young marrieds ministry, and just continuing to do life as I had been before we were together, just doing it with you.
My dreams and hopes were so shallow compared to all that God has had in store for us! He is truly the God "who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us"!!!! (Ephesians 3:20) Through your leadership of our small family, God has taught me so much about devotion (spiritual and relational), passion for His Word, living as a sacrifice, and honoring God above all else.
You are such a brilliant, shining example of what God can and will do with a heart that is fully abandoned to Him! He has made you my greatest blessing, next to the Lord Jesus; you are my best friend, my leader, my provider, my challenger, my partner, my brother for eternity. I cherish the many wonderful memories of our first year together, and I look forward to all God will continue to do in, for, and through us!!
Thank you for letting the Lord build our house, so that we do not labor in vain. (Ps. 127:1)
I love you, Darlin'! AF ED NMW!


No comments:
Post a Comment