November 19, 2009

Update?

So, for the five of you who read this little bloggy thing of mine, here's an update on my life!

I'm 4 weeks from the end of my last semester of college classes! Holy cow, it seems rather unreal! Next semester I will be living in Rochester on a futon in my professor's attic while doing a 336 hour internship with Interpretek, a sign language interpreting agency. Then I graduate the last weekend in May!!!!!!!

Last week, I started a new job at a bookstore in town. I love it! Totally my kind of gig. Also, it's a wonderful blessing because they'll give me weekend hours next semester so that I don't have to work part time during the week on top of my internship. This also means I'll be back on campus over each weekend and get to hang out with Jazz and Jane, my "sistas".

Other than that, I hope to head back for one more summer at Summit after graduation. Not sure what I'm going to be doing job-wise post-grad. God knows, though! I'm praying for revelation in His time. Same story with plans for Rob and me. We've started discussing wedding stuff, but we're not ready to settle on a date yet. Still just praying for His will!

That's the life here in NY! God is good, I am blessed, and this is the day the Lord has made!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are still alive! Was in your state the last Friday of Nov! NYC is gorgeous! LOVED IT!

    ReplyDelete