(l to r) Jazz, Amanda (bf of bride from FL), Katie (sister of bride), Jane, me, Beth, Bryon, Amy
My dad coached, and I made this for Beth and Bryon. It got hung front and center for the ceremony! The bottom clear bevel has their names and wedding date engraved.
Me and the Bride at the rehearsal dinner
Wedding day, at the park for pictures! What a GORGEOUS bride!
Jane and I in our signature AMY KISS!
Beth and me
The Sistahood of the Traveling Prayer
Our brother and sister, Mr. and Mrs. E. Bryon Palmer!
Beth "Gordon" Palmer has been an incredible friend and sister. I cherish the time we had together at college, and I can't wait to see what God will do in her and Bryon's life together!
Blessings, and GUESS WHAT?!?! I'm stickin' with you!
Have a blast in California!
Wedding day, at the park for pictures! What a GORGEOUS bride!
Jane and I in our signature AMY KISS!
Beth and me
The Sistahood of the Traveling PrayerBeth "Gordon" Palmer has been an incredible friend and sister. I cherish the time we had together at college, and I can't wait to see what God will do in her and Bryon's life together!
Blessings, and GUESS WHAT?!?! I'm stickin' with you!
Have a blast in California!
Weddings are always so much fun!
ReplyDelete